A quick-start package to rapidly define your core problem, identify solution options, and outline a tailored deployment plan. A half or full day on site workshop using guided problem analysis to define the operation framework, explore business goals, workflow problems and challenges across all of your business processes. This includes talking to a few staff and a brief site tour to see what’s really going on.
This is done to identify business “readiness” to get started with modernising business processes and changing how the organisation and its people will work. This prepares the business for establishing an operation modernisation cycle within their business.
Dedicated Advisor to assist with problem description, solution identification and deployment planning.
Using cloud based software and expert advisory services are an ideal fit with SME needs. You don’t need to employ a team of IT experts when that’s not part of your core business purpose. We guide you to find, implement and make improved use of software, manage deployment and realise change.
We want to support you to achieve your business goals. Modus acts as your outsourced CMSO (Chief Modernisation & Strategy Officer) to apply specialist knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to support you to:
- identify business system problems and define business needs;
- find and assess viable solutions for meeting those needs in a way that’s most practical for the business size and complexity;
- clearly describe, define and document manage, staff and customer needs to deliver business objectives; and
- guide business functional teams with successful implementation and through the business modernisation cycle.
Modernised operations use leading cloud first technologies to integrate and automate their business functional processes. Depending on the type of business this can cover some or all of CRM, Quoting, Inventory, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Job Scheduling and Completion (Field Service or Workshop based), Inventory Planning and Purchasing functions.
Modus is independent to give you choice and has also chosen to partner with selected leading global SaaS vendors.
Oracle NetSuite implementation, development, integration and training delivered to help a business innovate, grow and profit. With Netsuite you wouldn’t need CIOs and IT managers to administer the ERP solution as its completely on the cloud. Disaster recovery, customisation and version upgrades are all part of the platform subscription contract. This is a game changer in the way ERP software is purchased and managed.
Our developers can create a custom solution if needed.
Staff Starr is available for iOS and can be used by workshop or field service businesses and is ideally suited to site security and cleaning service companies.
Features included are:
- roster and task / job allocation for own or agency staff
- pre start job safety check
- roster start and end recording with facial recognition & GEO location check
- job completion reporting with listed tasks and applicable reasons and site photo capture
- job quote
- RCTI compliant invoicing
- fleet vehicle management (separate module)
- job application manager (receive job applications direct from your own website)
- cloud based: easy to use, secure and reliable
- user access by role-based security
- administration web portal
- customer access web portal
- mobile app for users